Information about cookies
To learn more about the configuration of cookies, see the browser help you use. Here are the most popular browsers currently:
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/cookies-informacion-que-los-sitios-web-guardan-en-
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191
You must be aware that the non-acceptance of cookies may prevent the total or partial use of the service.
TYPES OF COOKIES
- ‘Session cookies’ are cookies that remain on your computer only during your browsing session, therefore they are deleted when you close the browser.
- ‘Persistent ccokies’ are cookies that remain on your computer even after your session (unless they are deleted by you).
- ‘Performance cookies’ are cookies that record usage information on the website, as well as visited pages and error messages; not to register personally identifiable information and the information collected is added anonymously. These cookies are used to improve the functioning of a web page.
- ‘Functional cookies’ are cookies that allow the website to remember choices by the visitor (such as changes in the size of the text, or personalized pages) or activate services such as comments on a blog
|Our own persistent||__cfduid||The cookie ‘__cfduid’ is established by the CloudFlare service to identify trusted web traffic. It does not correspond to any user id in the web application, nor does it save any personally identifiable information.
|Our own persistent||_ga||It is used to distinguish users||2 años|
|Third party, persistent||_gat||It is used to limit the percentage of requests. If you have implemented Google Analytics, by using Google Tag Manager||1 min|
|Our own technical||PHPSESSID||This cookie only contains a reference to a session stored on our server and is necessary for the website to work properly. No information is stored on the user’s device and this cookie can only be used by our website.||Hasta que el usuario cierra el explorador|
|Our own technical||pll_language||Necessary to show you the content of the web in your language.||1 año|
|Third party||__hssc||Cookies to control the sessions. This is used to determine if we should increase the session number and time stamps in the __hstc cookie. Contains: the domain, the count of visits (increases each visit to the page in a session), as well as time of beginning of session||30 min|
|Third party||__hssrc||Each time HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also configured. We simply set it to the value “1” and use it to determine if the user has restarted his browser. If this cookie does not exist when we manage cookies, we assume it is a new session.||Hasta que el usuario cierra el explorador|
|Third party||__hstc||The main cookie to monitor visitors. Contains: the domain, utk (see below), start date and time (first visit), last date and time (last visit), date and time current visit (this visit) and session number (increments for each subsequent session)||2 años|
|Third party||hubspotutk||This cookie is used to control the identity of a visitor. This cookie is passed to HubSpot when the request is sent and is used when the duplicate contacts are deleted.||10 años|
|Intercom allows us to offer our users a live chat with our technicians and commercials both on our website and within the application. This cookie will try to remind the user to start a conversation with us so that we can continue talking even if you browse through the different pages of our website.||Hasta que el usuario cierra el explorador|
|Our own||JSESSIONID||JSESSIONID is a platform login cookie and is used by websites with JavaServer Pages (JSP). The cookie is used to maintain an anonymous user session on the server.||Hasta que el usuario cierra el explorador|
|Third party||mp_mixpanel__c||Cookie that stores information about the use and traffic of the application. You can deny such access here|
|Third party||NPS_xxxxxxx_last_seen||It is used to show you satisfaction surveys and know your opinion about the improvements we implemented in our application.|
|Technical, Local Storage||SL_C_23361dd035530_KEY||Data storage of the Sinnaps project management application.||2 años|
|Technical, Local Storage||SL_C_23361dd035530_SID||Data storage of the Sinnaps project management application.||2 años|
|Technical, Local Storage||SL_C_23361dd035530_VID||Data storage of the Sinnaps project management application.||2 años|