Terms and conditions of use for promotional codes
1. Description of the Sinnaps promotional codes
– Sinnaps makes a series of promotional codes available to its users, that are linked to a benefit from acquiring or extending a particular licence.
– The promotional codes comprise a total of eight characters. These codes need to be used at the time established for their use.
– Use of the promotional codes means these conditions of use are accepted.
– These discounts or special offers will only be accessible to those users who input the promotional code correctly.
– The promotional code cannot be exchanged for money nor can it be transferred or assigned.
– The promotional codes are subject to availability and the terms and conditions of use.
2. How to use the promotional codes
– In order to benefit from the promotion, the user must create a Sinnaps licence and use the promotional code indicated to do so, inputting it in the fields for this purpose in the user profile.
– To take advantage of the benefits associated with the promotional codes, you need to use them before your free licence expires or at the time established for their use.
– Once the activation process has been completed, the client will receive the benefits described in the promotional code.
– The use of the Sinnaps promotional codes is limited to one code per user; the code cannot be reused.
– The codes are neither cumulative nor additional. The promotional code must be used when activated. If the user fails to give the code at the time, they cannot benefit from the linked promotion in the future.
– The promotional codes expire according to the terms and conditions of the offer or promotion.
– The promotional codes may be associated with particular types of licence. Thus, they cannot then be applied to other licences.
– Should the user input more than one promotional code, the second code will be invalid.
– The promotional code may expire on the expiry date given.
– No cash or other alternatives are offered in exchange for the codes.
– Promotional codes cannot be replaced if lost, damaged or stolen.
– Sinnaps reserves the right to edit, modify, pause, eliminate or terminate the promotions with promotional codes without prior warning.
– Sinnaps reserves the right to disqualify, on what are deemed reasonable grounds, any user whose behaviour runs counter to the spirit of these terms and conditions or the aim of the Offer.
– Sinnaps reserves the right to modify the conditions of use of the promotional codes at any time, bringing these modifications into effect upon publication.
– These Terms and Conditions are governed by Spanish legislation; therefore, any action related to the same shall be subject to Spanish jurisdiction.
– Sinnaps will assume no liability should a user not receive or redeem a promotional code as a result of any failure that may occur to the user’s hardware, software or network or that of a third party.
– In case of divergence, the decision by the promoter shall be unquestionable. This latter shall maintain no correspondence or discussion on the matter.